Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Common Man (Technical Professional)     10 February 2013

Termination of service from it company

Hello Everyone,

I am in need of your advice and suggestions...

I am IT engineer by profession. I have total 5.6 years of experience in IT industries and almost 2 year in my current organization in pune... My current organization is one of the TOP MNC in India. two months back I got offer from new organization and on that basis i resigned from current organization on Dec 12. I was serving a notice period. last week i had my LWD in company.

When I reached office on my LWD, my manager called me to meeting room and suddenly HR and his manager also entered in the room. My manager said that I have breached some policy which is not acceptable to company and hence HR is going to terminate my service on LWD.

Context: Due to our manager, we are total 15 employees resigned from our project and moving out of the organization. hence, management was asking for reason and they pressurized our manager. to save his own job and position, my manger and HR manager plan to trap someone in their plan. Unfortunately, I got into this and they targeted me to show the reason of attrition to higher management.  In meeting room on LWD, my manager has shown two posts which i post in our group messenger ( in which we have only floor engineers). One was posted 20 days back and the statement in blog was “ friends there is vacancy in my friends company for desktop engineer, please share this with your friends who is in need”. and the other blog was just posted one day ago, and it was screen shot mentioning only information about support engineer role and job descripttion for Microsoft support center and service organization which does not have any information about interview date, venue and other stuff. Under this artifacts, HR manager has mentioned in my termination letter that as per Code of conduct and disciplinary policy clause no 5 & 6 ( 8 & 25) I have committed level three offence for which the company have a zero tolerance.

I need to know here.

1.     I am not sure about these clauses, Is it same for all organization ?

2.     While in meeting room they said, I have used company asset ( messenger) for my personal use ( to share job related information with team. this information is published on internet). Is it level three offence ?

3.     When I informed to my new organization about this, they have conducted background verification and they got response from my current employer that i have connection with external job consultancies and have help them in providing employee for monitorial purpose. ( which is not at all true).. what should i do to correct it ?

4.     Is there a way to get releasing letter now if i request manager or higher authority ?

5.     this is totally injustice with me and how i can take to with whom to get myself clean and clear from this ?

Please suggest...

Thanks in advance...

Learning

3 Replies

alok tripathi (lawyer)     10 February 2013

All your queries can be replied well but only after checking your all documents.

Common Man (Technical Professional)     11 February 2013

Thank you for your expedite response.

I dont have any document apart from termination letter.

Please suggest what all documents i need to collect and upload here...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 February 2013

Appointment letter, Notice/show cause notice for misconduct, your reply to it, any email trail to this effect, HR policy, severance policy, exit policy, service rules on misconduct, Order of Termination, Standing Orders if any of the company…

Kindly erase the names etc to maintain the confidentiality.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register