Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anbu S   13 January 2020

Termination

Dear Experts,
On November 25th I Resigned my job without Proper Intimation.
Now my employer ask me to give the proper resignation or they're terminate me from 30-11-2019 onwards.
What I do?
If my employer terminate me in future will I face any issues?

Learning

3 Replies

Sb Karma   14 January 2020

Originally posted by : anbu S
Dear Experts,On November 25th I Resigned my job without Proper Intimation.Now my employer ask me to give the proper resignation or they're terminate me from 30-11-2019 onwards.What I do? If my employer terminate me in future will I face any issues?

Termination may effect for future job...

in future if you need to show previous employement details..then termination record may affect you...else don't worry

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 January 2020

If I followed your query, giving resignation suggests no issues.  Only if you do not resign, then they may terminate you as per laid down procedure treating you as an absconder.  There may be notice period, compensation in lieu of notice period for accepting the resignation.  I personally feel that you can avoid all this through one to one meeting and parting with good relations.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 January 2020

There are some situations in which an employee can leave their job without giving any notice – but simply wanting to take up a new position elsewhere isn't one of them. Leaving without giving due notice will put you in breach of contract.

But if you are going to work for a rival, your present employer could apply to a court for an injunction to stop you working there, at least for the duration of your notice period (and possibly longer if there are appropriate restrictions in your employment contract).

There is such a thing as a “permanent record. If your former company gets purchased by a big company, they transfer your records to the new company. That means that your poor exit from a tiny company you never want to work for ever again, prevents you from ever being employed by the big multinational company that bought out your little company, even if all they did was fire everyone who worked for small company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register