Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Paramjeet S. Dhillon (Resource Manager)     09 March 2010

Tempring with Govt. Land Record

Hello All,

I want to ask, one of my elder  step brother  changed  the (इ'तकाल) ownership of my 1acre land on his name after bribing tehsildar (इ'तकाल of this land is on my name since 1983 after death of our father) . When i came to know, i filled a suite in court of Hon'ble SDM, who (SDM) order tehsildar to change (दुरूसत)  that ownership (इ'तकाल) again on my name..........

i want to know how can i register FIR aganist both of them (brother & tehsildar) as local  police, upto Supt. of  Police, show there unability as this case is related to REVENUE Dept. and they don't have much knowledge about Revenue  laws..........

What should i do?????

Pl HELP..............

Thanx & Regards

Learning

3 Replies

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     10 March 2010

You better file a complaint against the Thesildar with RDO (Revenue Divisional Officer) or Joint Collector.  You will be heard.  

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     10 March 2010

If you have obtained court order in your favour get the name changed in the revenue records. Befor filing case, get the information from the Tahsildar the basic records for changing the name.If it had been made on any false records, file an appeal with the Revenue Divisional Officer.

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     27 March 2010

file private criminal case for tampering the documents . court will order 202 report from police . in police finding the forgery will be identified. if not court will sumoto issue the process.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register