LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anonymous (none)     14 October 2014

Temporary foregin trainer

I have a firm that provides training to my clients in India. My new trainer will be foreigner who comes to India few times a year. Whenever he is in India; I want him to train my clients. My clients will pay me for the services and I will pay him the money.

Since I am getting involved with the foreign trainer first time; can someone pls tell me what should i keep in mind?

Also:

1. Do I need to sign a contract with him? What should it state?

2. Any Legal violations that I may be doing by asking him to train my clients? (he is on employment visa)

3. Is it okay to transfer money to his foreign account (from my pvt ltd) or is there anything that i need to keep in mind?

4. Any other taxes that i need to pay that i am not aware of?

5. Anything else that needs to be signed by him? or by me?

any info will be appreciated.

Learning

1 Replies

ROHIT SHARMA (Legal Advisor )     14 October 2014

1. Yes, you can make a valid contract with him  for such intended purpose since he has an employment VISA.

2. Yes, you can transfer amount in INR to his foreign bank account. He will be liable for the taxes to be paid as per his country's laws.

3. You will need to consult a Chartered Accountant to have better view of such accounting procedures.

4. Of course the contract agreement needs to be executed and can be notarized.

5. For further clarification you can get my contact details by clicking my name shown in the L.H.S margin of this reply format. The consultation will be chargeable.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register