Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tushar (Student)     06 June 2013

Telephone billing issue

Dear Sir/Madam,

i am using aircel postpaid connection, since my credit limit was reached by me so company just stopped my outgoing call,sms, internet service..and i think thats correct but they are adding daily sms,calls and internet to the bill, so my question is why are they adding because they are not providing any service now of sms,calls and internet?? thier customer care excutive said it will be keep on adding unless you pay either your service is working or not that does'nt matter

plz help what should i do??

thanks in advance

Learning

2 Replies

upendra Singh Chandrawat (Advocate)     06 June 2013

Mr. Tushar

just wait for your monthly bill and apply for an detailed bill in that all charges were separately specified against all the services rended by them. And if you found that some additional or wrong charges were added in your Aircel bill then you have a right to file a case in consumer court against Aircel as you had a very strong issue to fight.

Paras Awasthi (Businessman)     12 June 2013

@Tushar

It seems that it is a case of the mobile service providers charging extra to make some money. on getting the bill you should scrutinize the particulars of the bill. if there are any discrepancies, you should go ahead and file a consumer complaint. you can file a consumer complaint ourself or take the help of a lawyer. it is generally easier to hire a lawyer.

try out this source if you need any further help. www.lawkonect.com

Here you can get answers to your queries as well as hire a lawyer to file your complaint. It has many features like minimum cost assurance as well as payment to lawyer after the job is done.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register