LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ankan (executive engineer)     22 July 2012

Technical resignation

I am an employee of damodar valley corporation. It is an autonomous body as it is substantially owned by govt. of india. I have served here at damodar valley for 11 years +.
    I got selection for a post in the west bengal govt through direct interview against the w.b. public service commission add.

I have decided to take the pension,gratuity,EL enchashment from my current employer after putting technical resignation to them (as I have obtained NOC  from damodar valley to join w.b. govt. job) and I have also decided to not to count my previous 11 years service  at govt. of west bengal.
     I am governed by CCS Pension Rule 1971,then my questions are.

1)As my basic +gp is 32000/- pm. what will be my pension basic as per 6 th cpc revision of pension.
2) weather I shall be eligible for the pay protection at govt. of west bengal job after getting pension from damodar valley ?
3) weather there may be some deduction of my pay at govt. of west bengal as I shall be getting pension from damodar valley.
 4) In future,if I complete 24 years of my remaing service at govt of w.b. and then after retirement from their, weather I shall be eligible to get  both the pension from damodar valley  as well as from govt. of west bengal.
   please give your wise opinion in this regard.

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     22 July 2012

1.It depends on the pension ruele of the corporation 2.You will be fixed in the pay scale for the post to which you are selected.3.No. 4.There is no connection between the two pensions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register