LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

UPENDRA PRASAD RATH (JCO)     29 April 2012

Tds certificate from 01 apr 2011 to 31 mar 2012 not received

DESPITE MY REPEATED REQUESTS GREENRAY INTERNATIONAL LTD HAS NOT HANDEDOVER MY TDS CERTIFICATE FROM 01 APR 2011 TO 31 MAR 2012. PL  GUIDE FURTHER ACTION.

BEST REGARDS.

U P RATH

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 April 2012

You may submit a gentle representation in writing under acknowledgment addressed to good offices of your appointing authority, MD/Chairman, Company Secretary with a copy to Head-HR covering all representation till date by phone, email, in person mentioning  to supply it by redg/speed post so as to reach you in next say 15 days or  you shall be constrained to approach lawful authority/lawyer. If no relief is granted you may lodge a complaint with jurisdictional CIT-TDS.

Mehul (X)     30 April 2012

Without disputing or arguing you can do one thing. You can check your Form 26AS on income tax website, if there you find your TDS details then you can directly file your income tax return using those information, and if you dont find TDS details in form 26AS then write deductor a letter and mark a copy of the same to the TDS commissionerate. Your problem shall be ressolved.

To view Form 26AS the following steps are needed

- Get your PAN registered on income tax officeial website

- Login and click services or my return manu on the site

- click view tax credit Form 26AS

- insert DOB and assessment year

- you will be directed to Form 26AS page.

Vineet (Director)     02 May 2012

Just wait for some time. Company has to file its last quarter TDS return on 15th May and only after that it can issue TDS certificate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register