Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tahir   09 May 2017

Talaaq

Hello All,

I married in Oct-2016 and my wife used to avoid making me close to her she used to ask me to watch blue films and throw many tantrums and then her father came and took her he told my family that he will leave her after 10 days but now 4 months have passed she dint came back my father wrote her father a letter on a simple paper where are you and your daughter is staying away from family home for last 4 months her father replied back through a lawyer that your son is drunker and when I came to your house to take my daughter you (my father) gave bad words and manhandled me and your son is threatening to give divorce(talaaq) to her daughter and he says that your son is threatening to go to brothel if she doesnt fulfill his desire he said that i took my daughter because my father had threatened to kill her .

He himself wrote in his letter that when I took my daughter I told I will leave her after 10 days so any person if threatened to be killed would have not said I would leave her back

My father again replied to her father on simple letterhead that I take the oath of Allah and deny all which you have said and as my wife mother is my dad real sister there is no question of manhandling and I take oath of Allah that my son is not drunker or said to give divorce and I take oath of Allah I never manhandled and threatened you.

My father in law is also a lawyer but he never practises it he is working as accountant wrote the letter through another lawyer

And my father wrote With such grave allegation and inspite of being a lawyer when you replied to my letter you dint took oath of Allah and wrote letter through lawyer and with my simple letter to know about your whereabouts you replied with grave allegations it is now impossible to take your daughter in my home as I dont know what allegation you can put against me if I take her 

After sending this letter to his family after 1 month has passed he has stopped replying

There was not even a penny asked from her daughter because she was my fathers sister daughter

My lawyer said that now he cannot reply back to me with some more allegation like dowry hitting my daughter mother in law harassing throwing away from home because it would be after thought.All his allegation should have come in the first letter and she is staying at her fathers home from last 6 months

What is the best way to give Talaaq ? Should I give it in three phases ?  Guide me to avoid the triple talaaq procedure where every court is going against men

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 May 2017

Allah said in the Quran: “And marry those among you who are single (male and female).  If they be poor, Allah will enrich them out of His bounty.” [Surah Nur, 32]

This verse is a strong encouragement to get married and not to worry about becoming poorbecause Allah will help increase their sustenance and wealth. [Tafsir Sa’adi, Page 516]

Quran said.The nature of the relationship from the outset is that it should be one conducive to the fulfilment of companionship, affection/love, tranquillity and mercy.  Furthermore, it is these elements which should be the context of marital interactions.

A walk alone (-)     10 May 2017

You are Muslim say triple talaq and get rid of her. After talaq find someone else.

Tahir   10 May 2017

Brother looking at current Indian laws on Talaaq it is difficult brother

Tahir   10 May 2017

Sir I dint get my answer there was no question of money over here

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register