Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

TO GET 45 Yrs BACKED TITLE DEED DETAILS

Respected Sir,

I like to purchase a house from my friend and for this purpose I approch the bankers for housing loan. they are advised to get the legal opinin and other documents. I have arranged all the supporting papers other than legal opinion. the bank panel lawyer refused to give the legal opinion due non availability of patta title document of said house.

problem is: I got the previous owner's title deed of the house, which was name transfered before 45 years, and the owner of house lose the patta doucument. ( patta document not available).  How I can get the details of patta from the tamil nadu government . Is any way to obtain that copy or details from the government. Please help to purchase the house by give the suggestion to obtain copy of parent title deed or patta document. (pls help )

My Email ID: ksca_sankar@yahoo.co.in

Learning

5 Replies

aloke kumar ghosh (Proprietor)     21 May 2010

Dear Mr ksankar

you can approach the land registration department or to the local registry office or panchayats through the landowner whose name is registered/ who is [possessing the property  and obtain a copy of the same.

unique horn (self)     21 May 2010

You can get the patta copy for the tahsildar (taluk) office. 

Senthil Kumar L (Advocate)     22 May 2010

Dear Sankar,

As per your request in LawyersclubIndia I am hereby give you the following suggestions to obtain the Parent Documents and Patta : -

FOR OBTAIN PARENT DOCUMENTS : -

First you apply for ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE for the maximum available period from the concerned SUB REGISTRAR OFFICE.

After getting the ENCUMBRANCE CERTIFICATE all transactions details will be reflected in that, i.e. the document no., date.., name of the purchaser and seller., based on which you can obtain the CERTIFIED COPY from the same SUB REGISTRAR OFFICE paying necessary charges.

FOR OBTAIN PATTA : -

Ask your friend to  give a Petition to the concerned Tahsildar Officer for issuing a Patta in his name.

After inspection and survey of his land they will give the Patta in your friend's name.

UNCLARIFIED ISSUES : -

1. Whether the Land is situated in METRO CITIES or in NONMETRO ?

2. Whether the land is AGRICULTURAL LAND, VACANT HOUSING SITE or HOUSE ?

3. WhethEr the entire extent of the land is transferred to your Friend by his Vendor or any Part ?

Becoz., the Patta, Parent Documents are preferred based on the above details.

Patta is not necessary for the FLAT.  In metro cities the Revenue Department issues EXTRACT FROM THE PERMANENT LAND REGISTER / EXTRACT FROM THE TOWN SURVEY LAND REGISTER and not the PATTA.

For more details contact me : 9787365846

Senthil Kumar L,
Emerging Legum Baccalaureus (LLB) Student.

(Guest)

Mr.Senthil Kumar, Thank you very much for your detailed information.

(Guest)

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register