LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul Meena (student)     05 July 2011

TCI-XPS - Locks broken of the received Trunk and stuff Missing

Last month I sent an aluminum trunk by this TCI-XPS door-to-door delivery service from Kanpur to Jaipur. When I received the trunk it had it's lock broken and much of the stuff inside was either damaged or missing. I have a loss of about 7000-8000loss. I signed the receipt and wrote in the "customer comment" section about the issue.

Couple of days later I contacted the person in-charge of Kanpur Branch to ask about the procedure of the claim. However, he said that that no such claim can be made for household products it's beyond the company policy. They said that they should have informed me about this but they can not help me at all now. Now, It seems like no one in the company wants to deal with this issue.

If this is what the fact is then those guys can break locks and steal stuff and we can do nothing. i have also sent the mail to the company but I haven't received any reply from last one week.

Also,

1. I never signed any paper with such instruction about company policy.

2. Even if company policy stays intact, doesn't the breaking of locks count for anything?

I do not know what to do next. Any kind of legal advice will be thoroughly appreciated.

Thank you

My details:

C No.: 804137482

Name: Rahul Meena

Email: cedricrahul@gmail.com

Phone: 9650279906

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register