LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kamalakkannan (MD)     14 April 2012

Suspect on death

My Brother in lawdied last 22-02-2012  in GH Chennai Medical Report said he died due to Heart Attach.

Full History

---------------

I received a cal from Unknow guy on 9.10 of Feb 14 he told  that he found my brother in road side seems to be drunked when we ask him who he is he said he is a public. After that we informed my brother in-law's wfie who is working in apollo hospital. We have a call back from her arround 10.20pm she updated us he is affected by stroke and she told she provide the first aid with local doctor he advised to take him to private hospital immediate. She also requested me bring some cash.I advised her to take my in-law to nearest hospital from her house i.e. from her house Apollo is just walk able distance. She told she is going take him to some other hospital even i said i will bare the medical charges. She take my in-law who was around 110Kg in her fathers auto and admitted in Surya hospital around 11.20 pm. We rushed to the hospital Dr. recommend for the surgery she is not willing to sign for surgery , her brother start arguing with Dr's for 100% guarantee for surgery. Dr's said  they can’t say like that. My brother in law’s wife and her brother decided  to take to GH from Surya Hospital. Dr’s warn them his condition is not suitable for transport, even though they transferred  him to GH ,Chennai. In GH before his Death 21-02-2012 3 Dr’s from Apollo visited they said my in-law is 99% ok he will recover soon. I request the Dr we are ready to transfer him to Apollo Dr’s said GH also providing Same Treatment like Apollo more over Apollo will cost effective , My In-laws wife already told  them she can’t afford that, I said I will pay the charges , Dr’s moved from that with her with out saying anything . Very next day he passed away .

After his death that girl send my brother in laws mother from his home and occupy his own son’s house with their family members.  That girls brother threaten my Mother –in-law to sign in the empty paper , she said no. Very next day the file the case in Women’s police station  against my Mother –in-law  for getting signature for collecting settlement amount from my Brother-in-Law’s office. We also signed that.

Again they file the cash against me for non submitting of Ration Card . Ration card is in the name of my Mother-in-law. We agree to remove his name from the civil supply board. For that we collect the Death Certificate . In the Death Certificate my Brother –in –law name printed wrongly also in that His Address also mention in the address of his wife even he have a own  house. Father and Mother name also blank.

Accidently we met the Dr who provide first aid for my Brother-in-law he said there no chance for  leading him death , he said he advised my  Brother-in-law’s wife to take him immediately to nearest Apollo with in 30 minutes .

We have a Doubt for the following Reasons

1.She is working in Apollo , hospital also walk able distance from the incident place why she take him to other hospital which is faraway more than 15km.

2. The hospital where he was admitted fist had ambulance feistily or she can higher local taxi or ambulance but she waited for his father’s auto upto  4 Hou’s and take him in the auto. Brother-in-law  is weighted around 110Kg it’s highly impossible to make him sit in that condition into the Auto.

3.She is not yet spend Rs.1 for him. After his Death she is filing unnecessary compliments.   

4. After marrage more than 4 years she is residing with her father’s house and visting my Brother in-law’s house every Saturday .

5. She is not ready to accept to transfer all property’s to her son’s name.

Her statements before his hospitalities also have lot of controversy. Only reason why we are not given the compliant after his death is Police will do postmortem  . Now  wan’t to know what really happen before his hospitalization . Is there any way to do that legally .

We also want to avoid unwanted interruption of her family members . She had a full rights to claim any thing  for her and my in-law’s son .why she operate through his family members.   

Kindly advise for this suspected   death.

Learning

1 Replies

R.BERNATSHA (Advocate)     15 April 2012

dear sir,

if you suspect the death of your brother in law is not natural death. your mother in law can give police complaint before the concern police station where she is delaying to admit him to hospital , against your brother in law's wife since she is wantonly delaying to give treatment. let the police investigate the matter.

thanks,

R.BERNATSHA Advocate

98401 33805 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register