Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pallavi   23 July 2019

Surname difference in aadhar and pan

Hi Sir/Madam,

My name is Pallavi. My surname before marriage is Duddala and after marriage is Athinarapu. Now, my ull name in educational documents ,PAN card ,banks and in employer records is Pallavi Duddala.  Whereas in Aadhar Card , it is Pallavi Athinarapu. Recently, I have bought a property in which the sale deed his,as my name as Pallavi Athinarapu with the aadhar number updated. Now, since the banks and my current employer as part of KYC would request to update Aadhar card details but due to surname mismatch, I need to change the surname in Aadhar Card to have the full name as Pallavi Duddala .

Will there be any impact on my properties with the change of name? Do I need to correct the surname in Sale Deed? What is the procedure and what would be the charges for this. And finally how long will it take and please confirm that during transactions, there will not be any impact.

Please assist. Your response is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Learning

2 Replies

Khushboo Singh   24 July 2019

keep your name as mentioned in sale deed

Pallavi   25 July 2019

Thank you for the inputs. So, does it mean that I need to place a request for change name in all other documents like employer records and PAN card as it is in SaleDeed.?

Pls confirm.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register