LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavethaperumal (home maker)     19 September 2019

Suit partition

My grandfather passed away in 1976. He had some self owned property. He has 1 son, 3 daughters. In his life duration, he did marriage to one daughter. My family is a joint hindu family. After my grandfather died, my father did marriage to his two youngest sisters with his earning from agricultural land.  He changed all my grandfather's property ( mutation ) to his name by oral partition with his sisters in 1980's. My father passed away in 1995. After that, my mother changed all his property to me in 2000 (she  has full rights to her husband property) .She wrote gift deed everything to me by registration in 2000. I have one sister. My mother gave all her jewels to my sister. We both made oral partition in 2000 itself. My mother passed away in  2012. After that, my sister filled a suit for partition in end of 2012. At the same time, my three aunties ( father's sisters) asked in that to join  them also parties. They are in that from 2013.  But, my sister withdarwn her case in 2017. My auntie's case is in pending. From the last two years,  I am not in a job. Can I sell my properties , the case is in the court? What will outcome in the case? Patta, EC & giftdeed , property tax everything in my name from 2000. Am I lose my property? My aunties married before 1980s' . My sister married before 1886's. We are in Tamilnadu. These ladies not fought with my father, mother. Now, they are fighting with me. They ate everything jewels, money(dowry), They all are pensioner now. But, torching me. Their thought is I never use that property  in my life period.  How will I proceed further to close my case earlier? Please, guide me. Thx - Srini

Learning

1 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     19 September 2019

If there is no stay or court direction restraining you from selling the property ,then you can sell the property.

Your auts ate trying to pressurise you and as they have oral partition for thay you need to prove .

However if you are rightfully entitled to property and can sell it without their knowledge then sell it. Just look for there is no court direction .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register