suit filed for declaration of marriage !

hello everybody,

recently i have filed a suit for declaration of marriage in family court, me and my girlfriend were living in relationship for 2 years and got married just tying the knot and taking oath in a temple without our parents opinion, now after the gals father got to know abt this relationship  hes not letting her out and brain washed her to leave me and planning to marry her to another person, as we dont have a chance to meet also his father has filed a false police complaint against me  .....last week my advocate issued an ia asking the court that gal should not get marry until the disposal of the case,the order got dismissed even though when i have produced sufficient documents like photographs, messages ,emails, call records proving that we were living like husband and wife.... only thing is marraige didnt took as grand occasion in society or in presence of parents .... the defendent didnt even filed a objections till date nor appeared for mediation !

shud i approach the HC on ia ?

wat if she gets married while the case is still going on in court ?

need an suggestion .....






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x