LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Suggestion required to get divorce ..NRI

I am a permanent resident of australia .. I recently came to india for two weeks and got married .its a christian marriage. After marriage one week girl stayed in our house and we came to know she has mental illness .. girl is a resident of india .. I want to get rid of girl by getting divorce because of her mental condition. Please tell me all possible chances for me and how to overcome her false cases ..i cannot travel to india frequently

Learning

2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   25 October 2018

to seek divorce as per Indian law u should prove that she was mentally disorder for two years other wise both of u can separate through mutual consent that is judicial separation.please contact and take opinion of Australian advocate who may guide u properly in Ur case

Siddharth Jain   25 October 2018

The besy recourse are you right now is not to file for divorce but for a decree of annulment of marriage on Grounds of mental ailment suffered by your wife and fraud committed by her and her family why not disclosing they said ailment to you. The benefit of decree of an annulment is that you would not have to pay any alimony or maintenance to your wife.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register