Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shanthi Tamilarasu (Central Govt. )     29 April 2018

Suggestion from expert is urgently required

Dear Sir/Madam,

At the time, when I purchased the property in the above said locality, the land available in the survey number 91/8 as per “A” register, two acres and fifteen cents were sold out to various parties by one Shri Rathinavel Naicker by way of sale deeds.. The residential plots available in Survey No. 91/4, (10 Plots) use the Dhansingh Street, which is Dead End Street.  In and around Dhansingh Street, The Tamil Nadu Accountant Generals Office Staff Co-operative Building Society Limited purchased the land from Shri Rathnavel Naicker, 68 cents have been purchased by The Tamil Nadu Accountant Generals office staff Co-operative Building Society Limited from Shri Rathnavel Naicker out of two acres and fifteen cents pertaining to the Survey no 91/8 along with the land in Survey No. 91/5 (84 Cents) and Survey No. 91/6 (26 Cents out of 67 cents) from Shri. Rathnavel Naicker by way of Sale Deed No. 1912/1989.  

The end of Dhansingh Street which is next to my house, there were a portion of open space which belong to Govt. poromboke land, the politically influenced people obtained the title all of the sudden with the help of some government officials, then encroached the property to an extent of 1686 Sq.ft vide sale deed No. 2086/2016 and purchased a connected property to an extent of 300 Sq.ft. from The Tamil Nadu Accountant Generals office staff Co-operative Building Society Limited and constructed Flat  (Stilt + 2) in that open space located at dead end street and causing  unnecessary nuisance to the residents. The above said encroacher has access to use main entrance on the other side but intentionally giving trouble to us. 

In this juncture, I have tried to enquire about the encroached property in the Sub-Registrar office by applying the copy of document, and got reply from the respective Sub-Registrar office that “the above document belong to the encroacher got damaged”, it brings solid doubt on the property document pertaining to the open space which grabbed by the encroacher.

Furthermore, the plot pertaining to the survey numbers identified in the fabricated document were already sold out to various parties; and as per “A” Register 91/9, 13 Cents of land was not shown in FMB sketch.  Therefore Survey No. 91/8EIB invented recently by individual person in order to grab the Government Promboke land/Open space and for the purpose of creating the fabricating document with the support of some Government officials.

As a legal owner-cum-resident of that area, I am unable to enter into my house due to the illegal construction of building, the building materials and the vehicles are parked in front of my house and in the entire street. When I raised question to the builder or the construction workers, they are scolding me using the abusive language and lot of time I have given complaint by dialing 100 calls, but the Police in that Jurisdiction not taken any measure to arrest the situation.

Every time I am facing the same situation which causes mental stress and routine/regular works of mine was totally disturbed. Even the office cab are also hesitating to come near to my house during exigencies/emergency time.  The land grabbers, Builder and the construction workers are threatening me and scolding me using abusive words whenever I raised questions,  the land grabbers are  belongs to same area and  I am migrated person , so they are taking advantage of the situation and threatening me they will disconnect water and drainage connection if I approach court/ Police station. 

Regards

Shanthi

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 April 2018

Approach in person with all matter related docs, your own very able LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/civil  matters and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules/laws and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt.. …for a considered opinion in detail on complicated matter that requires (more than one) sittings !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register