Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Omkar Singh   28 September 2016

Suggestion for action against bank manager

Hello

.         DV is in its initial stage, i.e, my WS submitted, and got child visitation for very less time

·         Interim arguments yet to happen

·         Wife working in a nationalized bank

·         We (I and my wife) had purchased a flat in 2012, yet to take possession

·         Both opted for load from the same bank, where wife is working

·         In 2015, wife got my loan amount transferred to her name, without any of my signature on any of the pages, saying that employee get home loan at less rate of interest (she working in the same bank). I have my loan account statement

·         Now, when I visited my flat, the builder showed me a letter from the bank manager, same bank from where we had taken home loan, saying that there is a dispute going on between the borrowers and hence the possession letter to the issued to the bank directly and not to any of the borrowers

My question – Is the bank manager authorized to write a letter to the builder mentioning who to issue possession letter?

If yes, fine

If no, can I complain against him? Can I say that a conspiracy is being cooked up against me and my flat?

Also, I have written a letter to the bank manager asking for letter where I authorized to get my home loan transferred to my wife. Reply awaited from him.

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 September 2016

Is there any default on loan?

What has prompted the BM to write to builder?

Nationalized banks are under purview of RTI.

You can adopt the route.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register