Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NEHA PRAVINKUMAR SONKAWADE (----)     21 July 2012

Sucesstion certificate

Respected Sir,

I was staing with my widow mother since by birth from 1971 at Dharavi, Mumbai -17. My mother was origional hutwoman.In  the Year of 1989 our neifhbourers made a society that society is named SATYAM CO-OP SOCIETY,MUKUNDNAGAR,DHARAVI.Our society is built by MAHADA in the  RAJIV GANDHI PROJET. They completd in year 1998. They allot the house from  RAJIV GANDHI PROJET FOR REDEVELOPMENT OF SLUM AREAS PEOPLE  ONLY the cost of RS 65500/- (Sixty Five Thousand Five Handred Rs  Only) . But at that time my mother was suffering from some medical problems so she totally helpless at that time. So she can't to able to filled that amount .After so many sacrifcing with her life last she is dead in year March 2003. Inbetween that I married with MR. PRAVINKUMAR D. SONKAWADE in year 1996. In MAHADA office we submited all proof documents of at the time of we getting allotment letter. Due to not taking possesion of my mother house only we not able to pay that 65000/-Rs. . MAHADA office take the dissision our file sent to SRA SCHEME office of BANDRA MUMBAI.

Today our file is sanctioned from ministry of MAHARASHTRA STATE. Now they wan't to relese our house bcoz of we are Origional Hutmants OF Dharavi . But now they want  sucsession  certificate from me. For  alloted house of SATYAM CO-OP SCIETY, ROOM NO -301 " A " WING, MUKUNDNAGAR DHARAVI.  Now plz help me how can i get sucsession certificate bcoz New house is allot from SRA SCHEME i.e. FREE FROM MAHARASHTRA MINISTRY.Then how can i get sucsession certificate for  taking new house behalf of my alloetd  SATYAM CO-OP SCIETY, ROOM NO -301 " A " WING, MUKUNDNAGAR DHARAVI. to take a possesion of new house.

Sir, since my birth i dosen't have any brother/sister in blood relation.I am the only one person from my family this is alredy mentioed  with proof documents in both old & new  house file. So plz gide to me how take the  sucsession certificate  from court to get my mother's property. OR Any relaxasation on exeptional  cases Rules . 

I am waiting of answer,

Thanks,

NEHA PRSVINKUMAR SONKAWADE

MUMBAI

Mobile No- 9221050978                                                                                                       

Learning

1 Replies

chitrarasu (advocate)     21 July 2012

no need sucsession certificate, you apply legal heir certificate to thasildar, and send a application for aloting house,

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register