LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yuva (employee)     26 September 2012

Succession of property from father's self earned property

Respected learned lawyers It gave me lil bit of relief on my metal agony after seeing your website, where I can put out my pains which I am going through and get some help. My father started industry in the year 1984 when I was 12 year old. 1. My age is around 40 years, leading my life with my wife and 2 kids ( girl- 3 years, boy -1 year). 2. I don’t have my mother (she was dead when I was 2 months old, rumors says that my father killed her, the reason not know yet), my mother was working in HMT watch Factory, Bangalore. She was dead somewhere in the year 1972/August, and I have collected the Notice, sent by HMT watch Factory calling my mother to attend the duty, through RTI. 3. My father married again, but this time, the second wife was also deceased after some years without Any issues. 4. My father married again for the third time, with in the family bound relation, now my step mother has 2 kids ( 1st younger brother – non –skilled worker, 2nd younger brother as completed LLB) 5. I being educated and became an engineer after completing my engineering my father called me to work with his industry (self made industry) as a son I accepted his command and joined his industry and worked for 15 years without salary or any other perks( except I was among the family members, Eating sleeping and living in the house). 6. I got married in the year 2008 (arrange marriage no dowry), the troubled started after my marriage, my parents seems to be expecting something from my wife and their family. 7. My step mom started to harass my wife even she was pregnant (2months) this made me feel uneasy and one fine day my father called my wife and told her to go out of the house, this made me take a decision to leave the house (this house is in my name, purchased from my friend) to my parents to live. 8. after that they dint give me any money for monthly compensation for me to stand upon my own feet, hence I had to do some meager job for our living. 9. I had 2 kids by(Dec 2009 & Sep 2010) 10. Then again my father started to harass me in the industry and made me to quit on feb/2011. Before they made me quit I had made the industry to progress in folds and clinched big projects from the govt of india. 11. Now I am left with nothing, when I ask my father to give me compensation for working 15 years in the industry , he say you do not have anything to prove that you have worked with his industry( even though I had made so many letter correspondence, meeting with various govt organization past 15 years) 12. now I want to know what is my rights to claim the property of self-earned properties of my father, In what way can I get the compensation in terms of money or land. Please help me, guide me and suggest me my e-mail: yuva.sun@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies

Adv Rohit Dalmia 9324538481 (Lawyer)     26 September 2012

I have gone through the contents posted by you. 1st tell me what was your designation in that industry???? secondly, did you get monthly payments through cheque for your monthly expenses???

3rd if it is a self acquired property of your father, then it would be his choice whether to give you anything or not. you cannot claim your right in it except, if you have contributed in it.

For further details you may call on 09324538481.

Regards,

Advocate Rohit Dalmia

Mumbai

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register