LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Goutam kr das   05 June 2019

Sub Station leave

Station Leave is obvious for Govt. Employee-no doubt. But after office hours if someone leavers of station under compelling medical ground leaving intimation to his immediate officer through SMS and again on the next day communicated the same officer through SMS regarding doctor's advise for taking 3days rest followed by mail to the Head of the department (RC-I) narating the entire facts the reasons for leaving station and intimation to whom. Now my question whether this may be treated as unauthorized absence? Further it is not out of place to mention here that on joining office commuted leave has also been sanctioned. Again my query whether any post facto station leave is required?. As per DOPT Order when leave is sanctioned and address during leave period is mentioned, no separate station leave permission is required. Sir yours opinion.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     06 June 2019

If the leave was sanctioned with such reasons and address showing outstation, there is no problem.  Only if it is rejected, as per rules, such rejection should be communicated and if the employee fails to report to duty after denial of leave, then only there is a very minor scope for a Memo.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2019

please give facts of the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register