LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighter (Software professional)     03 November 2014

Strange proposal from father in law

I am suffering from my wife.I am cheated by in laws and my wife.My wife had affair before marriage.I started collected evidences.I succeeded in getting apology on stamp by my father in law and the same has been sent to me by speed post.After apology girl behavior is not changed.Her appearance is fake.

There were 3-4 panchayat of society people,but after every panchayat new lie of in laws exposed.I demanded mutual consent divorce but wife refused.I just stopped doing s*x with my wife.I told her i don't want kid from you in this life.You can live with me.I can give you only food and shelter .I can't love you so no s*x from my side.

She went to her parent house 4 month before.I also told her i will never come to your house in this life.Now they invited to take girl.I told them she can come by herself.She is not kid.I will not come.They send some relative to our house,They gave threatening for cases.I told them do whatever you want.Now,We will meet in police station.

Now father in law told that  don't give divorce and you can marry other girl also.I am feeling very strange how one father can tell like this??Any expert can give view on this?Unki chaal kya hai?WHy he is telling  this.

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

If you marry off listening to your FIL without divorcing your wife, you go jail.  As simple as that.  Unki chaal yahi he ki tumko jail bheje aur tum sado jail mein.

My advise is, you divorce wife via MCD and marry someone else who is mentally compatible with you.

Yes Helping Hand!I will not do this mistake in any case.Bhai ek ne hi meri aisi taisi kar di dossri ke baare mai to socha bhi nahi jaata....

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     03 November 2014

@ Author,

1. You may seek divorce from your wife on 'fraud' ground. 

2. I donot know ‘quality’ of your collected evidences but if lineal ascendant has written – signed a ‘apology’ letter and you have stopped cohabiting as husband-wife with your wife then using ‘fraud’ in marriage you may file petition to terminate marriage. 

3. You need to discuss with an local advocate found via reference true copies of collected evidences and  FIL’s letter (forensic tests needs to be allowed during trial) and cross Examining wife – FIL one may succeed is my view. Actual s*x with her male friends prior to marriage is not necessarily to prove, only inclination and confirmation of her vulnerability read with admission is enough to prove civil fraud and seek divorce. Reason being had you known of her relationship with male friends of hers prior – at the time of marriage you ought have refused.

4. You may try discussing further with a seasoned local advocate and follow his advice. 

5. It is obvious that no lineal ascendant (FIL) will like to admit – accept daughter’s mistake and purely agree for divorce (MCD) on a plate. It is also obvious that once divorce under suggested ground of ‘fraud’ initiated by you, to save social questions - face they – he – she may retaliate for which you also need to prepare – weigh such consequences. 

6. Second marriage in a subsisting marriage is crime both under civil - criminal laws if strictly proved. Hence it is not a strange proposal but test of your mental - physical 'separation' from your wife under test by shooting a admission letter of his daughter’s past affairs which needs to be forensically proved that the hand writing – signature are truly his (FIL's) read with whatever you claiming to have collected as evidences of her past affairs and further read with that cohabitation has stopped once such (fraud) discovery made.  

[Last reply]

naives (Manager)     03 November 2014

yes...we are in similar situation...had three mediators...then an amount was set...so that mutual divorce could be filed today...but they said to mediator to ask to make an FD of the agreed amount...so we have given up hope of mutual divorce on them...her pimp like father has very bad company and all his group has been threathening and trying to put all kinds of pressure on us...I think it's time to just file the divorce from our side...and then see what court and law do...wonder what extra cases they would file against us if my brother does file a divorce case on his own...

Dear expert,

One new fact i discovered before some days...

My wife applied for teacher job.I have seen that her caste is showing SC on online application.But earlier  she was obc.My wife never told that she entered in SC.Her caste entered in SC from OBC before 2 days of marriage,They didn't informed us about this.But i came to know before some days by online sources.She also made SC certificate after marriage without telling me.Is this good ground for metal cruelty as she herself didn't informed me and i came to know from another sources.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 November 2014

The change of caste if not genuine can be considered an act of fraud and forgery with the help of fabricated documents, it cannot be considered as a ground for cruelty, also you state that you have discovered this only now hence no cruelty could have happened on this earlier.  If you have decided to divorce her, you may file a case before the concern court instead of waiting for her to come back to you or to give her consent for mutual divorce.

fighter (Software professional)     17 November 2014

I am going to file divorce.I have one another issue as streedhan of wife is with me.can i sent it back as many times my wife taunt me on this issue.At the time of marriage my father in law want to gift us car and furniture .At that time i was planning to buy flat So,we told that we are going to buy flat and we are planning to buy it in name of my wife so that money will be saved in registration of flat.So we dont need car and furniture you can give money in place of car and and furniture.So her father sent money in my account.But after marriage problems and fraud exposed.So i didn't buy flat and money is as it is.What to do with this money.Or i can sent it by DD. Because after filing divorce they may file IPC 406.I am ready to give it any time.Some lawyers telling sent it some telling not send.What do so?kuch samjh nahi aa raha.....

fighter (Software professional)     18 November 2014

Bhai kuch prakash dalo......

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register