Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vivek nair   06 September 2017

Steps or procedures on death of mp state government employee

Hello All,

My mother who was a Governemnt employee in MP state government has passed away last month .
we are only 2 siblings (brother) who is left out in our family.

Our parents did not leave any will or such things
Kindly guide us with the documentations and benefits we need to raised and steps to be taken for them.

My mother owned below movable and immovable properties in a gist.

1 House property and 1 land property(still under office society name)
3 bank accounts ( 1 of them do not have nominee registered).
2 Vehicles
Life Insurances 
Bonds
Jewelry
Electronics ad other equipments at home.

Also since she was a govt employee, not sure what all benefits we will receive and how to apply for the same.
( She has more than 33 years of experience)

Learning

7 Replies

SUNIL KUMAR (apprentice)     07 September 2017

You can apply for legal heir certificate from court of law After that you both brothers can effect an mou or agreement as per your understanding

You can apply for legal heir certificate from court of law After that you both brothers can effect an mou or agreement as per your understanding

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 September 2017

All the properties are jointly vested in the siblings. There different procedures for apportioning movable and immovable assets.

As to the retirment benfits, you may apply to the Head of the Department in the presrbed form.  You may not be elgible for family pension if profitably engaged or employed or if above prescibed age.

vivek nair   09 September 2017

thank you sir for the guidance, can you help me with procedures for movable and non-movable assets. like house, plot, vehicles etc. 
since me and my brother will be travelling to hometown, i was willing to have a fair idea before i go there and we have no one to guide there .

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 September 2017

The matter requires that documents be perused.

Registerexperts (company registeration)     12 September 2017

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register