LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Stated excess payment against pension

I am attaching the letter recd from the bank manager..informing me of excess payment and then the threat when asked to provide me complete details and the calculation sheets pin pointing the lapses on the part of their officials even if it is true.

Pl advice action ( I am a pensioner..can not afford the likes of Jethmanalies which will be engaged by the bank at the public cost. And if the trends are to be taken into acct Hon'ble judges tend to agree more with the Jethmanalies rather than the lowly paid howsoever brilliant advocate engaged by the hapless pensioner).

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 September 2013

If your bankers do not listen to your explanations, send your grievances to your bankers by registered post with acknowledgment card, allow 15 days time for them to redress your grievances, if nothing is forth coming in your favor, please post your grievances to the Banking Ombudsman in your region along with the copies of all your complaints/grievances, you will get a prompt reply, but if the Ombudsman fails to redress your grievances, you may approach the court of law, our courts are still the best in the world in delivering message to the affected people.

(Guest)

Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register