LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Umesh (Director)     08 December 2014

Starting a buisness

I am a first generation Entreprenuer , worked in a job for last 15 years .

I want to test my skills as an entreprenuer.I have identified a buisness .Should i start a properiotary buisness or register as a opc (one person company)or a private buisness.

Is it easy to close an opc or private concern if required ?

Learning

3 Replies

amitabh (ADVOCATE)     09 December 2014

Ya it is very easy to start your own company. Starting a OPC or Pvt. Ltd. Co. or properiotary consumes same time and money. If you have decided to start your own then proceed for a OPC or Pvt Ltd Co. rather than firm / properiotary bussiness.

for your knowledge Anorbar internatuional is in the bussiness of incorporation and advice relating to company / firms / properiotary registration you can check out the ph. no. and contact them.

1 Like

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     09 December 2014

for every step there should be planning and i think already you have a standard planning with vast 15 years experience you can go ahead

but any business you have to start first you have to secure capital and start the business any type and for extabilishing a business is very tough but closing is very easy so before going for any business see all the possibilities and start with planning 

Sunil S Nair (lawyer)     12 December 2014

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register