LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharath (MCA)     31 May 2014

Specific_perfomance

Hello, i am new to this forum and hopefully i am into the perfect forum.

My father(plaintiff) purchased a land in the year 1987 for the sale consideration of 20,000/- and entered into the agreement giving 5,000/- to defendents and taking possession on the date of the agreement further my father made additional of total amount of 19,000/- leaving 1000 for registration as my father was in peasefull possession from the date of agreement he didnt force defendents to get registered and also defendents are relative to my father. Also the time was not fixed in the agreement. Now still we are in the possession. In the year 2011 defendents was filled an application to the tashildhar to change the katha at that time we asked them to register the land in favour of my father and they rejected and hence filed the objection to a tashildhar not to change the katha and also filed a case in nelmangla court so date of refusal from the defendents is within the 3 years.

1. Still now my father is in the possession

2. Balance of the amount is also in the favour of my father

3. Filed a case within 3 years of refusal

Suit is accepted in the court 

Now i would like to know what is the probability for my father to win in this case

Thank you

Bharath Kumar P M

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 May 2014

Since agreement was made and consideration also paid to the party. You father is in his Possession.. favour in your father. 

Khaleel Shaik   19 December 2019

Good afternoon sir,

In my case also my father purchased land in 1991

Khaleel Shaik   19 December 2019

Good afternoon sir,

In my case also my father purchased land of 12 ankanams in the year 1991and made consideration with in time and having possession from the data of agreement. In 2005 they made a settlement deed on her daughter total 24 ankanams including our 12 ankanams and send the notice in 2007 to handover the property.
In 2007 we filed a case and got decreed in 2009.
In 2009 they went for appeal in 2016 the appeal was allowed due to limitation act sec 16(c).

Now we gone for second appeal..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register