Aley   12 February 2017

Special marriage act

Dear Respected Sirs,

I want to know that when it is nowhere mentioned in Special Marriage Act that the marriage officer has to send notices to parties' houses then why it is done so? And when there is a risk of undue influence from family and society then is there any procedure to stop this notice? Isn't the whole thing of 1 month waiting period and notice to houses belittle the very purpose of this Act which is to provide easy and hassle free marriage to a couple? Which kind of marriage takes 1 month to be completed? And if there is any illegal or unlawful element involved in the marriage then how can one be so sure that in 1 month it will get detected? Moreover one can always take action anytime after completion of marriage if anything of such nature is involved then why this 1 month waiting period is introduced?

Alexander of India (Self employed )     12 February 2017

Yes I totally agree with the question.I am waiting for expert to answer

Originally posted by : Aley
Dear Respected Sirs,

I want to know that when it is nowhere mentioned in Special Marriage Act that the marriage officer has to send notices to parties' houses then why it is done so? And when there is a risk of undue influence from family and society then is there any procedure to stop this notice? Isn't the whole thing of 1 month waiting period and notice to houses belittle the very purpose of this Act which is to provide easy and hassle free marriage to a couple? Which kind of marriage takes 1 month to be completed? And if there is any illegal or unlawful element involved in the marriage then how can one be so sure that in 1 month it will get detected? Moreover one can always take action anytime after completion of marriage if anything of such nature is involved then why this 1 month waiting period is introduced?

Are you setting exam question paper or you want to get married?  Please answer my question first.

Aley   12 February 2017

If your answer vary accordingly then its about me getting married under SMA, sir.

GO to arya samaj or your area police station and ask them to get you married.  They will get you married.

You are sh ite scared about letting know of marriage to your parents etc.  That itself shows your parents are not agreeable to it.  Such marriages wont last long.  Somehow or other it will end.  Marriages are done for sake of mainly,

Girl,

Society.  TO show that you got married. Its a approval seeking way from society.  No use in doing such marriage in police statoin or arya samaj or below some tree with few friends etc.

Dont take risk of marrying like this.  If everybody agree then only marriage wont last a month these days.  Dont risk your life with such stupid marriages.  If your prents agree then only marry.  Use hotel room if you are gagging for it, use ocndom.  Dont mess your life, 10  days later she is somewehre yo uare roaming to police station with rape charges.

Marriage in India is not a joke, it takes lot of money to get married, much more lot of money to get out of it.  Your partner can be convinced otherwise that yourself admitting.  In such case it becomes easy for ppl to do anything against your marriage.

Just tying mangalsutra is not marriage.  Meeting of two minds is more important than meeting of penis and v**gina.

Alexander of India (Self employed )     13 February 2017

Due response "helping hands" are you advocate ?

Aley   13 February 2017

Originally posted by : Helping Hand !

GO to arya samaj or your area police station and ask them to get you married.  They will get you married.

You are sh ite scared about letting know of marriage to your parents etc.  That itself shows your parents are not agreeable to it.  Such marriages wont last long.  Somehow or other it will end.  Marriages are done for sake of mainly,

Girl,

Society.  TO show that you got married. Its a approval seeking way from society.  No use in doing such marriage in police statoin or arya samaj or below some tree with few friends etc.

Dont take risk of marrying like this.  If everybody agree then only marriage wont last a month these days.  Dont risk your life with such stupid marriages.  If your prents agree then only marry.  Use hotel room if you are gagging for it, use ocndom.  Dont mess your life, 10  days later she is somewehre yo uare roaming to police station with rape charges.

Marriage in India is not a joke, it takes lot of money to get married, much more lot of money to get out of it.  Your partner can be convinced otherwise that yourself admitting.  In such case it becomes easy for ppl to do anything against your marriage.

Just tying mangalsutra is not marriage.  Meeting of two minds is more important than meeting of penis and v**gina.

I want approval from law, not from society. Sati, Devdasi, Dahej, Untouchability etc were all creation of society. Marriage is not just about society or s*x, your definition is messed up, its about responsibilities and a sacred bond to enjoy each other's company and to create family and be together without escaping the responsibilities.
Too much assumption from your side. I simply don't want my girl to face unnecessary pressure or mental cruelty from her family otherwise i myself am a final semester law student.

One and the foremost thing which is very unfortunate in our country(INDIA) is that we bring litigation aspect Post Period rather than Pre Period, Still we have lot to go yet advocates are itself (personal) unaware about their own real rights with association to Supreme and State level attorney configuration with our fundamental rights and duties. Our lawyers are trained with subtitle of rigional and local limitations some times they don't know even Grammar in their own communication/conversation language consideration of mother (tongue) language and even professional presentations with respective approach to bilingualism, that even draw back with or without proper investigations just to take or unreasonable fees, our people are suffering not because law don't protect or justify them but the failure of attorney where there is no clause for such invisible harassment, Our advocate are more social and consultancy parameters with respect to radius of law, this considaration by very limited awareness of law by its self advocate and very narrow beliefs and having very less equiped with knowledge of law and tools this bring more unnecessary intensity in case with sometimes no researches and their respective impacts on their case without any sensetivity of consideration. Adovacates accept the case without amalgamation on time and dates, and matter of fact corruption is breastfed by them where is no correlation of law and reality. Its very unfortunate that in our country by mode of unprofessional litigations, Country's law looks as it is not actually for protection people but to scare them.

Go ahead don't worry law is with you, here you don't need any helping hands you need right and proper lay out professionals. As your own decision matters.

Girl,

I want approval from law, not from society. Sati, Devdasi, Dahej, Untouchability etc were all creation of society. Marriage is not just about society or s*x, your definition is messed up, its about responsibilities and a sacred bond to enjoy each other's company and to create family and be together without escaping the responsibilities.
Too much assumption from your side. I simply don't want my girl to face unnecessary pressure or mental cruelty from her family otherwise i myself am a final semester law student.

You say your girl should not be troubled by her family.  Why will her family trouble her?  Simple reason is they are against her marrying you.  Taunting, bad mouthing all these dont have remedy in law,  you cant run to court filing cases even if you are a lawyer on her parents.  Other thing is when parents of girls not happy with love marriage, how they have ended there are many cases all over the place for yourself to see.  

Even though you are final sem law student you need to understand why 1 month mandatory waiting period has been introduced.

For this you need to understand intricate details of marriage itself.  Why 1 month waiting perios is mandatory.

Good that you dont have thoughts about dowry etc.  Marriage to be succesful not only needs understanding or being there for each other, which is vital once marriage ceremony is done, here each other families play vital role too in determining how your marriage is and survives.  Your intentions of being together are  novel.  But these factors like willingness of families to your marriage are important not just for you but also for the children that you are going to have.

If someone is unwilling and are against your marriage, then they sure should have chance to speak up now ie before you tie the knot.  To know whether anybody has any problem in you two marrying each other is the only reason why notices are served and waited upon until you hear from such if any.  

Thats why in churches bans are announced prior to marriage date, and if church father does not rcv any objection form anyone, he will proceed with marrying the couple.  Same is done by SDM ie sub divisional magistrate.  SDM only ensures that you both should not have any problem in future, hence he will wait for 1 month, to see whether all is well among your families.

It just does not take courage to marry.  Though it does, it seldom helps when parents are against such marriage.

Over and above all this you are Law student and must be aware of consequences if any.  Remember, for matrimonail issues there is no remedy in court of Law.

Let sanity prevail.  Wishing you both all the best.

Aley   13 February 2017

Girl,

You say your girl should not be troubled by her family.  Why will her family trouble her?  Simple reason is they are against her marrying you.  Taunting, bad mouthing all these dont have remedy in law,  you cant run to court filing cases even if you are a lawyer on her parents.  Other thing is when parents of girls not happy with love marriage, how they have ended there are many cases all over the place for yourself to see.  

Even though you are final sem law student you need to understand why 1 month mandatory waiting period has been introduced.

For this you need to understand intricate details of marriage itself.  Why 1 month waiting perios is mandatory.

Good that you dont have thoughts about dowry etc.  Marriage to be succesful not only needs understanding or being there for each other, which is vital once marriage ceremony is done, here each other families play vital role too in determining how your marriage is and survives.  Your intentions of being together are  novel.  But these factors like willingness of families to your marriage are important not just for you but also for the children that you are going to have.

If someone is unwilling and are against your marriage, then they sure should have chance to speak up now ie before you tie the knot.  To know whether anybody has any problem in you two marrying each other is the only reason why notices are served and waited upon until you hear from such if any.  

Thats why in churches bans are announced prior to marriage date, and if church father does not rcv any objection form anyone, he will proceed with marrying the couple.  Same is done by SDM ie sub divisional magistrate.  SDM only ensures that you both should not have any problem in future, hence he will wait for 1 month, to see whether all is well among your families.

It just does not take courage to marry.  Though it does, it seldom helps when parents are against such marriage.

Over and above all this you are Law student and must be aware of consequences if any.  Remember, for matrimonail issues there is no remedy in court of Law.

Let sanity prevail.  Wishing you both all the best.

That unwillingness or objection should be on the ground that there is something which goes against law or any legal condition required for marriage has not been met and shouldn't be just to satisfy the society or one's own mentality. And when every proof is presented before SDM to convince him that every legal requirement is complied with and there is no illegality into the issue then why and on what ground he has to assume that something is fishy in the process. Isn't it goes against one of the basic maxims of law i.e innocent untill proved guilty?

Aley   13 February 2017

Originally posted by : Alexander of India
One and the foremost thing which is very unfortunate in our country(INDIA) is that we bring litigation aspect Post Period rather than Pre Period, Still we have lot to go yet advocates are itself (personal) unaware about their own real rights with association to Supreme and State level attorney configuration with our fundamental rights and duties. Our lawyers are trained with subtitle of rigional and local limitations some times they don't know even Grammar in their own communication/conversation language consideration of mother (tongue) language and even professional presentations with respective approach to bilingualism, that even draw back with or without proper investigations just to take or unreasonable fees, our people are suffering not because law don't protect or justify them but the failure of attorney where there is no clause for such invisible harassment, Our advocate are more social and consultancy parameters with respect to radius of law, this considaration by very limited awareness of law by its self advocate and very narrow beliefs and having very less equiped with knowledge of law and tools this bring more unnecessary intensity in case with sometimes no researches and their respective impacts on their case without any sensetivity of consideration. Adovacates accept the case without amalgamation on time and dates, and matter of fact corruption is breastfed by them where is no correlation of law and reality. Its very unfortunate that in our country by mode of unprofessional litigations, Country's law looks as it is not actually for protection people but to scare them.

I agree that many a times it looks like that some laws are made or later diluted to provide ways for harrasment or exploitation of general public or to promote corruption.

Do not hear of this helping hands because its more about consultation rather law protection. First register between 11 to 1 p.m. and write applicantion to high immediately that you need police protection that you will get with in 15 mints, then no one can do any thing infact police will protect you. Ask Girl to write application for you in your favour that its by both wish and concern with out any external or internal force with sound mind. Send a copy to Commissioner of girls residential police station and one copy to Mahila police station near by your area and you are all safe ....then even no one file FIR againts you even who files or do any thing they will be problem. Don't worry at all go on and change fanatic mind set of people. The one who has decided then but obviously he and she are both sound enough!

Aley   14 February 2017

Originally posted by : ladies finger ring
gandu banta firra saadi karni he ki magajmaari karni he bhaaya? aise to saadi na tikpaave.

Please sh*t in sandas, not on this forum.

S Kumar   30 March 2017

motherchod hai kya re tum wrong jawab q deta h sabko