son's right on divorced mother's property

Dear Sirs,


I am 27 years old now. My parents got divorced in the year 2004, since then me and my elder brother was legally under my mom’s custody, my mom got to keep the house which was previously under a joint name of both my parents although it fully paid by my father alone, I had been living there since I was born there until recently around 6 months ago i was kicked out by my mom for a false allegation that she made on me for which she even admitted to me that she was wrong 3 months ago, my brother is very well settled in abroad for more than 9 years now & owns 2 house of his own in abroad, my mom makes a decent living too for herself & owns 2 house in Mumbai.


Now my mother wishes to gift all her assets such as her property, bank fd’s, her ornaments (in gold) etc., to my elder brother, leaving absolutely nothing for me.


Please Advice;

Can I legally make a claim on the property that I was living in for last 27 years?

What legal options do I have against my mom?


Issue notice &File suit for partition anthing may happen god is great.

You can share / inbox your email for communication



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x