LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JAVED AHMED (Sr. Relationship Manager)     03 November 2011

Some of police officer missus there job

Sir i am very thank full to all of you how give the more information i wish who help to other god will help them always... sir i was put the word one year before about my brother arrest which was without warrant and i got information from you peoples.. i like to tel you the hole story of that incident..... we are three brothers one younger and one elder and my self.. younger brother not with as from 5years and we me and my elder brother his wife my sister this is our family ... in 09 October 2010 -- some of 6 peoples came to my home and asked about our younger brother and we told he never stay with as so and so.. in that 4 people told they are police so we told as it was true then those peoples by force took as to the police station of my near home.. that police PCI detain as by very wrongly he used very bed word to me and to my elder brother he took as for more then 3 hour he forced to tell about our younger brother later he told our younger brother had affair with one girl she is from tumkur and she went with him her parents lodge the complaint of missing so in any condition we has to find our brother otherwise he had rides to put our hole family in jail so may things he told as.. next day he called again forced to tell about ur brother and he to my mobile and my brother mobile and my mom mobile he took several no from the mobiles and called to our friends and relatives and thirteen as and to some of my friend same thing he and some of other police station PSIs and some constable did with as it was like hell those day for as ... i have beard some police PSI s told me if i dint find my brother they will put me in terrorism act... it was true we don’t know anything about our brother so they force as and we give them all our relative places and no they went to Mumbai also to our relatives house they didn’t find him.. one day i forgot the date me and my elder brother going to market from behind some peoples came in private car 3persons come our from the car took my elder brother in that car in front of me they went.. i was not feeling well at that time i called to my some of cosines i told them about incident and i went to the typist to prepare the complaint and i went to give the complaint in my nearest police station (same police station of they taken as first time) that police dint accepted our complaint it was happen on 12 o clock morning i was requesting them to take the complaint about incident which had infrent of me about kidnap of my brother but those police dint accepted simply told PSI not there he wil come some story they told , i was know those police also involved with them.. even we didn’t had any solution then i tock that complaint copy i made the scan and i forwarded the email to IG Of Bangalore and commissioner of hubli and Sp of TUmku and to Human rights also... after my email i didn’t got any reply so next day morning i went again to same police station that time that police peoples told me tumkur police taken to my brother for investigation.. i asked them if those peoples not looking like police they could have informed as and infrent of me they took him by force in private car.. my nearest police people told they dont know anything talk to tumkur police .. we told whatever we don’t know who took to my brother so accept my complaint but they rejected again... after i brought the lawyer he is also my cosine brother after his words they taken the our compliant and registered the FIR that time was next day 1.30 like that i think.. from24 hors my brother not in our contact after noon it was mort hen 28 hour. some one PSI from TUMKR called to my lawyer brother and told they took his for investigation and bringing him back and told as to take back our complaint.. in night at 10.30 he brought my brother to my nearest police station and as they like that type by force they taken in written from my brother... sir can you tell

1...what incident had with as it legal or illegal

2...we sty in Hubli hear commission office is there way that tumkur police took him to Tumkur it is nearly 300km from hubli

3...for investigation if they taking some one they should inform to his family or friend or not..

4... what they did by taking him there it was more then 36 hour way those police did not taken him to the court 5...way our nearest police station staff dint not accepted my complaint on mean time

6.. is it police whom we feel protective if they misuse there job how to believe they are protector of public

7... i got the court summons for that Complaint which i had lodged i went on that day judge was in leave there was no buddy from mooring to evening i was waited there when i ask to the staff of the court they to that case has been close they made the BE FALS report plz tell me about this and i had lodge the complaint in Human Rights also but this police forced me to take back that complaint infrent of commissioner otherwise he took me in terrorist act so i had given writing about not to proceed for further action.. we had marriage of my sister so I listen the police words now I don’t fear now if i remember what that police people did with me with my brother and with my family.. i dont get sleep i feel shame on me

sir tell me if this incident law full then i dont want to make issue of this other wise i want to rise this issue on top and want teach to the some of officer who missuse there profile ... 

now i don’t fear for wrong things we people always thing to help each others i always spend much time i helping to others with as if our protector do such things how we feel we r in freedom tell me sir

kindlyy shere some of information wih me what action i can take on this issue 

thanking you

Learning

9 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     04 November 2011

Your query is required to be put in precise or you contact a local lawyer.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 November 2011

Contact local lawyer, an action against police barbarity can be taken.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     04 November 2011

Dear javed

Follow the above mentioned opinion

JAVED AHMED (Sr. Relationship Manager)     04 November 2011

Dear Friend.. i had my export business of Iron Ore i use to do in prompt and legally some companies taken advance amount of 35 lac Rupee.. to supply of material but they did not fulfilled there promises and cheated me that was my investment which i was invested in business it was good I was doing long back but now it stop in karnatak so i had stopped who taken my money those peoples also closed there offices from 10years i was in depression in that was dong some work after business lose i was working in one stock broking company Coz of this police issue my company also rusticated from my job coz i was in off role... now i don’t have money for pay the lawyer...and who had cheated me in business i had cheques & contracts papers of those peoples i presented those chequs but it dishonoured (bounced ) some one closed the account and some changed his location and in other city purchased house from my money and i m staying in rented house.. one lawyer handling my cases of my cheque but i don’t have money to pay him and he is not responding properly... now i am not doing anything i m running one NGO of health care & related to education consultant.. i am in my brother house with my brother.. i have jobs but my health is not good i cant leave alone some time i am unable to go to market also coz of my health... so I want to know can i suit the file alone, if some buddy guide me that will help full for me.. I know that police what they did it is not under the law and they has to give the answer.. if I suit the file 1.. way police not taken our complaint of FIR for more then 26 hour i have proofs of email which i had forwarded on same day to the IG of Banglor and Commissioner also .. 2... in without informing the nearest police station some other city (Tumkur ) police how they took some one in custody if they want to enquire they could have take him to the Hubli commissioner office or nearest police na and what they did with him for morethen 36 , way they didn’t take him to the magistrate ...if this tumkur police informed to my nearest police station then y this police people not informed as and later way they received our complaint of kidnap of my brother.. 3.. in court there was date on that date i was standing in court which mentioned on my summons.. no one informed to me it is in other court.. without my statement how can magistrate made the BeFals report .. sir i know all the police peoples or not bad cause of some bad peoples all police department get remarks.. wish to fight because if we very one adjust or say leave it .. then this kind of peoples do more and more illegal activist we have to fight with them who or in wrong way and misuse there profile.. if we teach some one after at least other don’t do like this kind of illegal activist so pleas give me more information what things and in which act i teach them every Indian have there rights and police mean whey or not god they cant do anything but they has to be follow the rules ... plz sir guide me

(Guest)

Javed.No one reads such long posts.Try making it very precise.

girish rathod (Software Developer)     05 November 2011

buy spy camera [in the form of key chain avialable at any place] or atleast record the conversation of u and police official.

What i have understood from india constitution is that as long as u r not having any evidence u can't do any thing.

Once u have got the enough evidence  u can file case on all the police official. But keep this as last option.

Try to file online complain against police offical.

https://www.mumbaipolice.org/complaint.htm

(Guest)

spy camera is a good idea.

JAVED AHMED (Sr. Relationship Manager)     05 November 2011

my point is

1.. way police not taken our complaint of FIR for more then 26 hour i have proofs of email which i had forwarded on same day same time to the IG of Banglor and Commissioner also ..

2... in without informing the nearest police station some other city (Tumkur ) police how they took some one in custody if they want to enquire they could have take him to the Hubli commissioner office or nearest police na and what they did with him for morethen 36 , way they didn’t take him to the magistrate ...if this tumkur police informed to my nearest police station then y this police people not informed as and later way they received our complaint of kidnap of my brother..

3.. in court there was date on that date i was standing in court which mentioned on my summons.. no one informed to me it is in other court.. without my statement how can magistrate made the BeFals report .. sir i know all the police peoples or not bad cause of some bad peoples all police department get remarks.. wish to fight because if we very one adjust or say leave it .. then this kind of peoples do more and more illegal activist we have to fight with them who or in wrong way and misuse there profile.. if we teach some one after at least other don’t do like this kind of illegal activist so pleas give me more information what things and in which act i teach them every Indian have there rights and police mean whey or not god they cant do anything but they has to be follow the rules ... plz sir guide me

(Guest)

"complaint of kidnap of my brother..

File a Habeas Corpus Petition against the Home Minister/Home Secretrary/Police Commissioner for production of your brother in the Court.'

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register