LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramaswami   13 February 2018

Software company abscond case in Bangalore

Dear all, I have joined one mnc company on Aug 2016 and after 2 days I left the company without notice them, and after 15 days I have informed them I am not able to continue my employment due to some personal reson but actually I was not interested with that job profile, Later the terminated me with few notice given from them. Also I got one month salary, I have returned full amon through with in 2 days of received the amount. Now they are asking 60000 notice period recovery amount also they are sending lawyer notice to my home, As per my agreement they menstioned I need to serve 3 month notice for them, actually I was only 2 days with employement, I am really scarring is this impacting my future carrier in case if am not ready to pay the amount. Only I was 2 days in the office.. Can you please help me out, how to resolve this issue. Thanks in advance. I am poor guy.

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 February 2018

While posting such queries employee should post basic information!

What is this establishment; Commercial, Industrial?

What is its nature of business say; IT, ITeS?

How many persons are employed in it?

What is your designation and nature of duties?

How many persons report to you?

Do you have any power to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate/appraise etc etc ?

You are in which state? Since how many months you are working? Are you under probation period or your service is confirmed in writing?

Does offer/appointment letter/contract of employment state that notice pay in lieu of notice period is not accepted?

Which is fixed pay day? Has salary not been paid on pay day?

Has salary slip been issued and supplied?

What is monthly salary?

Has company issued any notice on closure of company?

Do standing orders (model/certified) apply to establishment and your designation?

What is notice period as per appointment letter/offer letter and what was notice period tendered by you?

Was ever any stinker, memo, show cause notice on any misconduct issued to you?

Does the establishment have its appraisal system? Do you have copy of signed appraisal forms, matrix, KRA’s, performance date? How was your performance?

Are you a member of employee’s/trade unions?

Has the establishment issued/supplied, offer letter, appointment letter, salary slips of all months, PF number and a/c slips of all years, ESIC card, correct FnF statement, Form 16 as per correct FnF statement, acknowledgment and acceptance of notice of resignation/final resignation, acknowledgment of handover of charge, NOC/NDC……………?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 February 2018

If you were not given job profile that was advertised, communicated in interview for which you were selected, stated in appointment letter then instead of personal reason you could have stated the actual reason! Do you have copy of notice/resignation submitted by you and IT’s POD?

Ramaswami   14 February 2018

Yes, also correct it's located in Bangalore. And they terminated me after few intimation. I m OK with termination because I am not expecting any service latter or expiriance latter as I m not in more than 2 days in the office

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 February 2018

Responded in other thread..

Lily james (ceo)     13 March 2018

game killer game killer app download game killer apk It's very nice app guys download it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register