LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

darshangandhi (student)     12 September 2015

Simplified scheme of sukanya samriddhi account

The below is just an addition to your knowledge about SSA (sukanya samriddhi account). After going through the whole sukanya samriddhi account scheme I noticed some imp points which one should think on before opening it. I tried my best to make it simple, just take a look to below link which contains all the details in very simple language:-

https://simpletaxforall.blogspot.in/2015/06/the-below-is-just-addition-to-your.html

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 September 2015

Sorry dear, this is not a place for business promotions.  You can post your queries seeking clarifications or suggestions or advises and not to misuse this form for your business promo activities.

darshangandhi (student)     21 September 2015

Sorry sir / Mam, I would like to say you please check my blog first this is not any type of promotion. I had made an blog which includes very simple points which a normal person can understand easily. And I had tried my best to make it easy. It may be helpful for all the advocates who are practising tax consultancy and even to those who are searching all this stuff on google. I would suggest your learned self to check my blog and then give such statements and if you are the owner or partner at laweyrsclubindia you should have enough powers to remove it if it's not acceptable. Thank you and sorry for your inconvenience. Jj.Jaiho.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register