Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jay   05 August 2017

Signal staff recruitment 2015 in crpf as asi ( assistant sub inspector)

This is a technical post and they stated in desirable qual : preference shall be given to those who trained in software and hardware. And in educational qualification: diploma in computers, electronics and BSC (pcm) .my diploma branch is information technology (it) which they did not consider fit for recruitment.however there is 90% syllabus is same for it and cs.now I want to file a case against CRPF in high court. On grounds: equal opportunity for all in constitution.why didn't they considered equivalent technical education.please help me immediately

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)
No restriction for you for filing a case, if you are trained in software, hardware, and have diploma in computers also.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 September 2017

each post has recruitment rules framed under provisio to artiocle 30-9 of the constitution. This is notifed in gazzett and has statutory force and cannot be deviated by the deptt.

These rules are challangebale only if found unconstitutional.

Jay   03 September 2017

They is a violation of right for equal opportunities in public employment .is this constitution al law .their uneducated minister screamed IT IT and they written cs only..however on other pist s they also mentioned equivalent but for ASi this word is ommited

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register