Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi Shankar   23 July 2016

Show cause notice regional passport office patna

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had applied for passport online.I have got appointment and passport office have verified my documents.

After that at the time of physical police verification unfortunately I was not present. Now I have got show cause notice from passport office which is attached with this post.

When I logs in passport Seva online my status tracker shows as Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Regional Passport Office. I have also attached screen shot of status tracker.

I am confused what should I do now? I do not know how to reply for show cause notice.

Regards,

Ravi Shankar

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     23 July 2016

You go to concern police station and show the show cause notice to the police official. They will send your physical verification report to the passport office. 

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     23 July 2016

Agreed with expert.

S Raut (Forensic Expert : IFS) (Forensic Court Commissioner)     23 July 2016

You have to contact Regional Passport Office and clear the all formalities by submitting request e.g. if there is issue related to documents then submit relevant documents. If issue is related to police verification then submit request for re-verification.

Dear Rama, Actually my police station has submitted my verification report to passport offc. Unfortunately I was not present at that day.Today I have showed to them but they are saying go to passport offc. Regards, Ravi

Dear Rama, Actually my police station has submitted my verification report to passport offc. Unfortunately I was not present at that day.Today I have showed to them but they are saying go to passport offc. Regards, Ravi

Dear santoshh, You are right. My issue is related to police verification which has been failed. After failure they have sent me attached show cause notice and they want answer within one month. Please read attached show cause notice. Plz suggest how to reply for police verification failure. Regards, Ravi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register