LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vamseekrishna v (UDC)     24 October 2013

Should i be treated as a permanent or temporary employee

Respected Sir, my self vamseekrishna, joined in a project of CAB, which was co-terminus and  worked in the scale of LDC, for 4 years 5 months. While i was in service i was treated par with permanent employees of that orgnization, by granting Scale (5200-20,200 with GP 1900), and contributed for NPS, maintained service book, provided facilities like LTC, medical par with the other permanent employees of that organization. The organization also cleared my probation as per the norms. And also granted me Joining time pay, EL encashment (as per 39D). While in the service i have applied for the post of UDC in another CAB through proper channel on direct recruitment basis and got selected. Then i have submitted technical resignation to the post (LDC SCALE), AND joined in the post of UDC. 

At present my new employer (where i have joined as UDC) is saying that my previous service can't be counted because i was worked in the CAB in project which was co-terminus with the project.

Please clarify me about my previous services, whether it should be counted for terminal benefits and counting of service at my present organization.

thanking you

(V VAMSEEKRISHNA)

Learning

1 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 October 2013

you were treated at pr with other employees did you have a place in seniority list.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register