Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

majeti (director)     17 January 2020

Share of family poperty

Respected All eminent Lawyer, 

i have a questionn .

in one of our familis, the property of the father is to be divided amoung five people and all four wanted to sell the property and take their share. One of the memberr wanted to take it annd he says that he will take the property at much lower price and give other ther share.

My question is if all the other wanted to sell at the market price and if this person doesn't sign on the agreement papers and at the register office... what can thse people will do.

Is their any way out to clear this mess without gong to couts etc...

Thanking you all in advance

Learning

6 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     17 January 2020

Dear sir,

Without going to court it is not possbile. You can sale your share of property to third person as you wish.

Regards,

Shashi Dhara   17 January 2020

You can sell it to third person he can approach court and can file suit for partition and you may become exparty for this you have to give 25%reduction sale as court expenses to purchaser.

majeti (director)     18 January 2020

thanks

thanks

thanks

Thanks a lot sir.

Can i sll my share on that property to any person [inteernal or external] at the agreed price and what will the consequence at the time of sale of the property at the registered office.

Do i have to again sgn on the final doc. and wht about the sttamp duty on the slae of rights to other person.

Tanks in advance.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register