Share in property

my father purchase 2 properties by the name of my brother when he is 8 and 18 years and he have no incom to purchase property. and my age is 0 and 8 question is can this is a benami transcation  or gift to son or anything else . and can i have a share in it and how can i get it . plz guide me


yes you can apply for respective property either by clam at bank



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu