LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aditi   30 March 2016

Share in father property after death in case he was remarrie

My father was a bank employee who passed away recently. Since my mother passed away 8 years back, he remarried again 6 years back. We are 2 sisters out of which younger sister is umarried age 25 years. My father has made his second wife nominee for all his accounts, PF, gartituty , lic policy, insurance , property and other assets. Can we as legal heirs claim our portion in his property especially the younger daughter. Please advice

Learning

2 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 March 2016

Yes if your father died intestate then you were the legal heir of your father and you both will get share in his property and in all assests .

Ravi   14 April 2016

Namste sir I want to ask u, are Right is dead daughter son's in his alive grandfather Entail(not self acquired) property. We have already completed settlement of property in court within grandfather,grandmother,my mother and my brothers except of our dead auntie(my father sister)alive son's. But my dead auntie son's demanding money to us otherwise they said we going to court and we assert on of u all. Please give me advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register