Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LegalFighter (test)     23 August 2016

Shall we send a memo to fc judge through register post?

Experts,

Please give honest answer to this question.I have seen one of my friends is running his own divorce,custody case in hyderabad through Register Post.Means, he was sending memo through RP.He said appearance in needed only on the first hearing (To ensure that the Party appeared and case is original) and over the cross.Rest all time if he couldnt go to Hyderabad from Bangalore due to work, he is submitting memo through RP.As well he said Its not considered as a personnel communication with Judge since Its a memo am submitting as a part of the main petition.

Learning

11 Replies

LegalFighter (test)     23 August 2016

Experts,Plesae can anyone throw some light on this query?

sai narayana   21 December 2016

I recently sent my counter to Crpc 125 filed by my wife in Family court in Andhra Pradesh. The judge returned it with a endorsement that No documents or petitions are acceptable through post or telegraph, under rule 24 of code of civil rules and practices, AP.

I am providing the Ap civil rules for your help.

https://ecourts.gov.in/sites/default/files/civilrulescircularorders.pdf

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 78 times
  • LegalFighter (test)     23 December 2016

Sai,It is possible w.r.t the central govt law CPC.Any state law within india inconsistent with the central govt law is void acc. to article 13 of indian constituency.And central law is more powerful as per article 254 of indian constituency.

I will let you know exact CPC section soon.

(Guest)
    Originally posted by : tamilinian
    Experts,

Please give honest answer to this question.I have seen one of my friends is running his own divorce,custody case in hyderabad through Register Post.Means, he was sending memo through RP.He said appearance in needed only on the first hearing (To ensure that the Party appeared and case is original) and over the cross.Rest all time if he couldnt go to Hyderabad from Bangalore due to work, he is submitting memo through RP.As well he said Its not considered as a personnel communication with Judge since Its a memo am submitting as a part of the main petition.

Maybe his father-in-law runs this court.

(Guest)

You also ask your father in law to open one court where you can send replies/counter/applications by sms.

(Guest)

You also ask your father in law to open one court where you can send replies/counter/applications by sms.

(Guest)

(Guest)

LegalFighter (test)     25 January 2018

When our Apex court accepts a petition sent through a post ,why cannot you send a memo through RPAD thambi? https://www.livelaw.in/cji-refuses-accept-whatsapp-message-pil-agrees-hear-content-petition/ Learn well before practice.Theeya Vela seiyyanum kumaru!!!

Emma Velson   12 December 2019

I read reviews about a few proofread companies before and among them the powerwritings review is the best one https://www.writingpapersucks.com/power-essays-com-review/. I'm very happy to have chosen their and I will continue to use their professionality! I'm really happy with the work. I would like to ask for his help again. Thank you very much!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register