LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     07 December 2014

Sh. raj kumar makkad

Many Congratulations to Sh. Raj Kumar Makkad for having been appointed as Additional Advocate General Haryana at Punjab and Haryana High Court at Chandigarh.

I am really delighted to have him more closer to me at Chandigarh.

My Best Wishes to him for his new stint in High Court at Chandigarh.

Learning

8 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     07 December 2014

If not HIM Who? Lucky for the State to have him as the Advocate General. Congratulations Sir.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 December 2014

Heartiest congratulations to you Sir. This is the first.....many more to come.

Best wishes and warm regards

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     07 December 2014

Congratulations.Wish you all success in the new assignment.Thanks to Mr.Kiran Kumar for the information.

K.K.Ganguly (Advocate)     07 December 2014

Congratulations to Mr. Makkad. Thanks to Mr.Kiran Kumat for passing on the said information.

Vijay Kumar (Advocate)     08 December 2014

That is great. Very glad to know this. Congratulations to Shri Makkar and Congratulations to the State of Haryana.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     09 December 2014

Heartiest Congratulations to Mr.Makkad. Mr. Makkad shall be an asset for the institution. Thanks to Mr. Kiran Kumar for sharing this information.

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     09 December 2014

Once I recognized you as PANDIT. Now Punjab & Haryana State Government offered you PRANAMI. I am much pleased to hear your new assignment. Be bold and courageous to discharge your duties without surrendering before ill motives. Take my love and blessings.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 December 2014

My heartiest congratulations on your esteemed elevation sir, kudos, let this elevations earn you more laurels to make this legal fraternity and we your close brotherhood proud of your significant achievements through your this honorable post.  Once again I congratulate you and I take honor in doing so as well as feel happy and thank you for the opportunity to wish you the best in entire tenure as well as success in all your endeavors.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register