LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRODYOT ROY   09 January 2017

Settlement deed

I made a registered settlement deed of an immovable property against my namein 1994 at Sonarpur ,Soth 24 Parganas,West Bengal with my brother condition is that I made ground floor with the assistance of government loan as I am government employee , after repayment of loan you may built 1st floor and get a right of the right of said floor but now he act misdeed , forcefully closed a common door , always intimidate my family etc.Seeing his activities l apprehend Can he re-registered the same immovable property after 1994 with the change of term and condition in his favor from Register of assurances without my knowledge as well as cancelling the previous registered settlement deed? I am partly handicraft can't move freely that is why  I am requesting you plz advice me.

Learning

1 Replies

PRODYOT ROY   21 July 2017

Originally posted by : PRODYOT ROY
I made a registered settlement deed of an immovable property against my namein 1994 at Sonarpur ,Soth 24 Parganas,West Bengal with my brother condition is that I made ground floor with the assistance of government loan as I am government employee , after repayment of loan you may built 1st floor and get a right of the right of said floor but now he act misdeed , forcefully closed a common door , always intimidate my family etc.Seeing his activities l apprehend Can he re-registered the same immovable property after 1994 with the change of term and condition in his favor from Register of assurances without my knowledge as well as cancelling the previous registered settlement deed? I am partly handicraft can't move freely that is why  I am requesting you plz advice me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register