LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priya (manager)     03 April 2014

Settlement deed

1.my husband expired 4 yrs back since then im living with my parents and my 5yr daughter.my husband has 3 sisters(elder) and 1 brother..eversince my husband expired my inlaws dint help us in any ways..they have ancestral property worth 4 crores and other property in father in law name..my father in law expired befre 3 mths.now whn i asked for my husbands share in property they say nothing is written to us by my father in law and they decided to give 20 lakhs..but the property s worth 6 crores.i need my husbands share for my daughter.what to be done now?will my daughter has right on grand father property??
2.my name is misspelled in legal heir certificate of my husband whch was applied and processed by inlaws.will that create any problem?wat is the procedure to correct the name?
today i came to know that my father in law has left a settlement deed not a will..but my inlaws family is not showing me the copy of it whwen asked for ..they saying they will show only in presence of 3rd person..my doubt is what is settlement deed?can i take any actions against it..because the settlement deed has my father in laws self acquired property and his fathers(ancestral)property..kindly help me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register