Session court judge biased

Can you file complaint against session court judge for being a biased.? What could be the outcome ?

Literally you cannot file a complaint against a judge on whimsical grounds even if  you  file a transfer application on the ground for lack of confidiance in the Court that would even lie in very narrow compass  and usually declined . You just need to wait for the judgment to challenge in appeal  or simply for the transfer of presiding officer. Usually the judicail officers are held with outmost respect and integrity.

Better to contest the case as per the circumstances and any order that goes against you and you feel due to unfair means you should chalange the order.


Use delay tactis so judge will be transferred and new judge comes .



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu