Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pavan Kumar Sandur (others)     17 September 2011

Service provider compliance of data maintainence

Learned friends,

I owned a tataindicom postpaid telephone between 2004 and 2008, now I want detailed telephone bills for that period and ready to pay for any services rendered.Tataindicom says they keep data for only 3 years, however a ISO9000 and above compliant company should maintain records for 7 years.Can this be called for through the court, as I need it as evidence for a matrimonial case.Is there any way I can get it legally? Ple.ase advise

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     17 September 2011

You can call the documents from the co., thru., the court.

Manav Kalia (Arguing my own cases..)     17 September 2011

What is the procedure of calling the documents like bank records and phone records from bank or phone company thru the court? I think the process wud be different for civil and criminal cases. Or wud it be the same? Is a specific application needed for that? Or wud it be a general prayer to the court? Thanks in advance..

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 September 2011

Learned Mr. Rajoo has given valuable advice. Kindly follow it.

As per TRAI guidelines service provider has to supply itemised call detail free of cost, and companies do so by email and some companies have created a portal at which subscriber can register and obtain a copy. For future you can keep electronic record.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register