Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

K Degaleeswaran (NIL)     16 February 2012

Service pension

Dear Members,

I seek your opinion / suggestion for the below issue.

My father was worked as High School Teacher at one of the High School in Tanjavore Dist,, Tamil Nadu during 1955 to 1966 (almost 10.5 years of continuous services) and after that he resigned his job due to his poor health condition. After that he also not worked at any Govt. Position. At the time of resignation he availed only his PF amount and till date he not availed any other benefits especially Pension. He is now at 81 years of age and i want to know procedure / eligibility / possibility for applying pension.

Can you please help me on the matter?

With many thanks in advance

K Degaleeswaran

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 February 2012

If your father was eleigible for pension as per rules, he may apply for same to sanctioning authority ( you can enquire from the office who is the authority) under proper acknowledgment.If no reply is received RTI route may be adopted.

Valuable advice of learned experts/members is sought.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 February 2012

He does not appear to be eligible for anythng else. Even if eligible the claim is badly time barred (45 uears). Not worth wasting stationary.

The case would have been different if deptt would have asked him to quit on health ground.

(Guest)

No pension is admissible on resignation . Pension is permissible only in retirement cases.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register