LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SANIL KUMAR   18 October 2015

Service matter

Dear Experts,  I joined All India Radio in 1991 on the post of Lower Division Clerk through SSC.  As I knew Stenography, I was attached with Head of Office (HOO) consequent upon the transfer of then Steno attached with HOO in June, 1993. The management had acknowledged in their various correspondence with our HQ that they are utilizing the services of an LDC (ie me) to manage the work of Stenographer.  As I worked more than 5 years on regular basis on the post of Stenographer, I filed case for regularization in Labour Court in 1998.   As the management was unable to prove in court as to who was performing the duties of steno all these years instead of me, judgment came in my favour in 2004 for regularization on the post of Steno with full backwages and award became enforceable.  .  But management filed a Writ Petition in Delhi High Court in 2005 stating that they had not utilized my services and I am lying and the Case is presently pending.  As on date I had completed 22 years of regular service on the post of Steno on regular basis but I am getting the pay of LDC/UDC.  I want to know how much chance do I have in my favour?  SC ruling Uma Devi & M.L. Kesari seems to be in my favour as I am a regular employee of Govt.of India.  Please guide. 

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 November 2015

a concise view can be formed on the basi of 10 Kg papers which you may by now be having.

it is not clear why judgement of labour court was in your favour and on what grounds the deptt has challnaged the same.

it is also not clear whether you hve regularly joined as steno (included in serniority list of steno) as you are saying you are regular or you are in the serniority list of LDC/UDC.

It is also not clear what you had been writing in the ACR/APAR resume.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     14 November 2015

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Equal-pay-for-equal-work-128662.asp#.Vkbas27K2xk

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register