LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munjal Mehta (Student)     09 July 2015

Service book

I am working as a Assistant Professor in a self-finance college since 2009. We had a clause of probation for two years and after completion of two years our institute conducts the examination and on clearing the same they confirm our services. After two years in 2011 examination was conducted and i had cleared the examination and called to sign my service book. But within a week our management withdrew their decision regarding confirmation without intimating me and i was told to continue my probation. After that they took the examination but are not clearing it due to the vindictive nature of the trustees. Now they are threatening me to relieve from my job due to non clearance in examination. Pls. Help me and suggest me with the remedies? 

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     11 July 2015

full paper need to be seen in this case.  Meet nearest lawyer dealing with service matters.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 July 2015

Did you get a speaking order for confirmation of service e.g. email/letter etc and asked to sign it?

Do you have any evidence (audio/visual/minuted/witnessed) of 1st exam conducted and cleared, service book signed, withdrawal of confirmation, seconf exam and threats?

The college is affillaied with which Univ. and is in which state?

Look into service conditions advocated by Univ and in State Education Act, and meet an able labor Law Consultant/service matters lawyer/law firm and also Teacher's Associations/forums leaders too.

Munjal Mehta (Student)     14 July 2015

I had got a speaking order regarding confirmation and after that i had signed my service book. I am having a record regarding conduction of the examination and no intimation regarding the result is given to me except oral confirmation and after that oral rejection.

The College is in Gujarat and was affiliated with GTU but now the college has obtained the status of private university.

Except the evidence regarding conduction of examination i dont have any documented proof with me regarding confirmation, but i have signed in my service book which is available with them.

Thank you for your valuable time 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 July 2015

full paper need to be seen in this case.  Meet nearest lawyer dealing with service matters.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register