Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishnu (Accounts Executive)     29 March 2012

Service bond

Hi 

One of my friend was working for a company but resigned recently.At the time of joining she signed an agreement for 2years,but due to some reasons she has resigned within 6months of her joining.The company has also took the Education certificates of her.

Could you please clarify wht will be the consequences and solutions for 

1)Is the agreement valid if it is signed on a bond paper.

2)Is the agreement valid if it is signed on  the company letter head.

3)How to get back the Certificates from them.

Thanks & Regards

vishnu

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Vishnu

Don't need to worry

All agreement those signed by both parties  is valid if not based on illegal point.

But Kept the original education document is illegal- Company can't capture your original dovcuments.

Company can get indemnity if Co. mention in it agreement bond.

Sent a notice to get back your original edu. documents. take this step- if not get any success than take my second advice.

But befor it CAN YOU SHOW ME YOUR AGREEMENT BOND- IF YES THAN I MAY HELP YOU PERFECT.

9837302039 RKP

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 March 2012

Company may ask to show the original certificates for verification during interview, induction, joining, etc and but can not hold for indefinite period. Has the company issued any acknowledgment for keeping the original certificates? Has the employee ever submitted a representation in writing to good offices of the company to return the original certificates? Employee should have. Employee can even now ask ( in writing under acknowledgment) to return the original certificates in same good condition as at the time these were collected by company and . If the certificates are soiled, mutilated, spoiled etc employee can proceed against the good offices and keeper of the certificates.

During the employment was the conduct of employer rude, coercing etc? How was the employee treated at workplace? Employee should report such matter in writing under acknowledgment. Employee should record such incidences ( audio/visual).

This may help at appropriate time in appropriate forum and may lead to establish that employer was unworthy of being employed with.

It shall be appropriate to show the bond to a competent and experienced service lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register