LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KK ASSOCIATES (owner)     08 December 2016

Serfasi& others

One has made banakhat with suppressed the facts that the loan were taken from two banks on one property and then one loan was repaid and the fact of second loan was disclosed after the suit for cancellation of banakhat was disposed off exparte and then restoration application filed by the purchaser .now question is what is the remedy is available to purchaser?

Learning

11 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     09 December 2016

U can file seperate case of fruad against the seller for hiding fact of loan before the agreement to sell.

Will u appreciate this answer by giving like on mhy LIC profile?

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 December 2016

File a declaration suit alleging fraud.

KK ASSOCIATES (owner)     09 December 2016

Respected sir,Thank you. I have already filed these but my question is that what is the remedy to protect against the recovery of property by the bank?

KK ASSOCIATES (owner)     09 December 2016

Respected sir,Thank you. I have already filed these but my question is that what is the remedy to protect against the recovery of property by the bank?

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 December 2016

No remedies. Procure indirect benefits by clearing your debts. 

• Pay down debt faster and save on interest costs by consolidating your balances into a line of credit or loan with a lower interest rate.
  • Simplify your finances by moving to one monthly payment.
  • Save time by centralizing your debt at one financial institution.
  • Improve your cash flow by making the minimum payment1 only on an unsecured credit line; you could pay more anytime your budget allows.
  • Leverage the equity in your home to secure an even lower rate.

PRASAD AKS (PARTNER)     09 December 2016

YOU RECEIVED FAVOURABLE ORDER AFTER YOUR LIFE CLOSED.  NEXT UPPER COURT.  

IT IS SURE NO JUSTICE TO PUBLIC.  ALMOST ALL COURTS CLOSED AND EVERY CASE POSTED

TO NEXT YEAR.   NOW RUN JUST  ICE  FUND MENTAL  JUSTICE.  WASTE TO SPEND MONEY COURT TO COURT , FEES TO ADVOCATES, FOOD, TRAIN,AUTOS, TYPE EXPENSES FINALLY YOU RECEIVED

50KILOS BUNDLE PAPERS. PRESENT TO YOUR KIDS 

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     09 December 2016

Even if the Bank files a case, you can implead in  the case or make the Banker as a party to your suit and when the Banker sells the assete to realize the amount, you can seek appropriation by competent Court.   Or Go for a compromise before Legal Services Authority / Lokadalat pay the outstanding loan or get it transferred in your name and take possession of the asset.  

KK ASSOCIATES (owner)     10 December 2016

Thanks you, sirs. Possession of the property is mine. My plan is to file a civil suit against the bank and the seller but there is bar of limitation so I want to amend the field suit for injunctions filed by my precedent advocate in he half of my client-purchaser.now please give your opinion and give any judgements in this regards.Thank you in advance Mr. Prasad.

PRASAD AKS (PARTNER)     10 December 2016

REMEMBER IN LIFE.  DO NOT BUY ANY PROPERTY IN AUCTION.  IF YOU WANT TO BUY NEXT PREPARE TO STEP INTO ADVOCATE AND COURT.  YOU DOES BLENDER MISTAKE IN LIFE AND BUY AT LESSER PRICE.  SO YOU ARE LIABLE TO PAY PENALITY.  IF YOU FILE FRAUD , CRIMINAL CASE ON SELLER , NEXT PREPARE UPPER COURT NEXT 1 STOOL NEXT 2 STOOLS NEXT SUPREME COURT.  ALSO A COOLI TO BURDEN YOUR CASE FILE.   MY ADVISE SETTLE ISSUE PERSONALLY BANK OFFICIALS.  STRICTLY PERSONALLY SECREATLY.  NO 2ND PERSON INVOLVMENT .  UNDERSTAND?  NOT ABLE TO SAY MORE PARTICULARLY.  ASK ONE TIME SETTLEMENT AND PAY MONEYAS FINE. , COLLECT  NO DUE CERTIFICATE

SLEEP WELL ON DUNLOP BED.  OK.

LEARN IN LIFE  IT IS A LESSON.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 December 2016

There is no clarity in the issue post by members and several things were suppressed or not disclosed.  Where is the original title deed ?  Which transaction is the first ?   Whether purchase was made without title deed ?  How the Bank advanced without original title deed ?   What were the efforts of purchaser in getting EC  ?  Whether EM Can be made in that state without registration by Bank ?  Is there any personal relationship between purchaser and seller ?

(To me as a Bank official it all sounds absurd, as no bank can sanction housing loan without EM of title deeds, and the memorandum must also be registered, and mutation in mandatory. So where is negligence or complacence ?)

PRASAD AKS (PARTNER)     10 December 2016

A  PATIENT  IS A DOCTOR

A CLIENT  IS AN  ADVOCATE. 

DOCUMENTS IN BANK FOR SANCTION LOAN.   IF YOU LIKE TO FILE SUIT PREPARE TO RECEIVE VERDICT JUST ICE

AFTER 20 YEARS MINIMUM.     IF YOU ARE OR YOUR KID ADVOCATE  PROCEED  NEXT  AND  NEXT..  OUTOF 35 COURTS IN A UPPER COURT  ONLY 9 COURTS WORK.  NOW WAR BETWEEN COURT YO RULERS.  MATTER SETTLED NOBODY KNOWS.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register