LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Biswajit   01 December 2019

Seniority of the candidates selected from reserve panel

Sir, Seniority of the candidates selected from reserve panel/waiting list will be determined as per marks secured in the selection process by UPSC/SSC or waiting list candidate's seniority will be placed below the main list candidates. I saw some examples attached herewith. Please guide me.

Learning

4 Replies

neha roy   02 December 2019

Sir , kindly contact me on 7080924311

Biswajit   08 December 2022

Honorable CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi to the O.A. No.1776/2020, Petition filed by Pallavi Gupta.

Honorable CAT, Principal Bench, New Delhi to the OA No. 130 of 2020, Petition filed by Sunil Rathee.

Both the orders of Honable CAT instructed the Ministry of Civil Aviation to revise seniority list and fix the seniority of all the candidates irrspective of Main list and Waiting list/reserve panel as per Marks secured in the selection/examination.

Attached File : 553359 20221208121707 pallavi.pdf downloaded: 41 times

mohan   21 December 2022

Honorable CAT, Bangalore  Bench, O.A./698/2019 case filed by  RAMIREDDY GANGIREDDY  and  O.A./920/2019, Case filed by Kiran B. 

Both instructed the ESIC to revise seniority list and fix the seniority of all the candidates irrspective of Main list ,  Waiting list/reserve panel , date of joining as per Marks secured in the selection/examination.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 December 2022

OA O.A./1715/2017  is based on an earlier decided case in O.A./130/2020 which seems identical in this case. Other two cases  of Bangalore Bench quoted by you also express similar stand. What you had been waiting for so far.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register