Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

skumar (abc)     23 November 2017

Selling house in haryana: general power of attorney/registry

Hello Friends,

We want to sell a LIG house of Haryana Housing Board. The owner of the House is my grandmother, who is alive.

She has done General Power of Attorney in favour of my father to sell the house. We are selling this house through Property dealer. The Property dealer says that the Purchaser want to get loan from Bank for purchase of House, but now a days banks do not grant loan on the basis of Power of Attorney. So, he has suggested us to get the house registry in name of my mother after which my mother could further sell the house and the purchaser will get loan from bank on the basis of registry.

But if we do registy in name of mother then we have to further pay for registry charges of around 40,000 to 50,000, which will be additional expenditure (which we had not assecced earlier before fixing the sale amount). Now my query is :

1) Can my father transfer the house to my mother on blood relation basis, If Yes, then what will be the registry charges? Somebody has told that in case of transfer the charges are very nominal.

2) Or is it OK if my father directly do registry in the name of purchaser (but in that case there will risk that if after registry the purchaser backs out and doesn't pay the amount)?

Kindly advise..

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register