LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abh (abc)     26 February 2014

Self made partition document , without mentioning sisters

My mother hails from West Bengal. They are 3 brothers, 2 sisters and 1 step sister .( Including her self)

Step sister & 2 elder brothers are no more. 

My grandfather had got a leased land ( leased for 1000 Year) during partition in 1947 . He constructed a house there . My mother was born & brought up in the same house and got married.  The younger brother and the middle brothers family are residing in the house. 

The issue is , the brothers have removed the name of sisters from the property and are getting it divided it into 3 parts. Due to their influence They prepared a self partition document and put only their names , did not disclose the sister's name also and submitted to Mohala Samiti ( Some local body). Every one has their own house in different parts of city and are well off. They are now denying my mother's entry also. My mother wants to live in that house. They are planning to give it to the builder for flat conversion.  

Would like to know how should the matter be taken forward looking for a lawyer also to take this forward.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register